Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

Minecraft Tree house...

 Are you looking for a dream treehouse well it has 3 store the 1st store is a longe

The 2nd store is a chase and the third store is the bedroom. The way you get up to our treehouse is scaffolding. My buddy was Harley. The plan chaged a little because we were gonna put each store on top of each but then we rezaild we had to put them seprit so now the plan was with 3 rooms sticking out of the tree. We were creative with our outdoor lounge because now one else did it. The not good part of our treehouse is that it sooof like a treehouse.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Maeve I really like all of the different bricks you have used. It reminds me of building a treehouse. Maybe next time you could re read it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.