Pages

Monday, November 29, 2021

Adolf Hitler and his wife

 It was 1937 on Easter island Adolf Hitler and his wife were subdividing in the clear water.Then suddenly he saw something spiral in the water . But it was under a statue that looked liked a person.Then Adolf Hitler went down he gave the statue a shove then that is when he saw it an old chest full of emeralds.

And soon his wife went down to see what he had found.After he gave it a tug then he saw himself wearing a pair of hand cuffs.Then a shadow of a boat a paired the men on the boat pulled him out of the water and that is when he knew it that he had been catcher. The boat went into shore then he was chocked into the boot of their van.

His wife yelled out 'leave him alone' as she swam as fast as she could.But it was to late the van had already drove off. Mean while the van had arrived at a building then Adolf Hitler read the sigh on the front of the blinding it read jail.The men took him into the building and chucked him into a cell.

His wife was sitting alone in their hotel room she was thinking abat what she could do to save her hasbeen. She totr of an idear then she jumped into their car to find him. Then she saw the van out side a bulinding then she snuk in and blue up th hole bluilding  and she and Adof hitler exeapt and drove back to the hotel and sat down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.