Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

My Arts Day

We had an Arts afternoon today.  We looked for a bit of inspiration first and then decided on making supermarket cashier machines and aquariums.....

"My octopus has green and purple spots. The octopus hates fish being around him because they annoy him and tease him.  The blue fish are nice to the octopus though. I made the stones big because I ran out of time from having a few issues with my cash register creation.  My cash register has 12 numbers on the keyboard and a bell so if I am asleep it will wake me up.  I made a scanner that flashes a blue light and I have a money box at least $500 in it".

We also made took our sourdough to the next level.  We have two starters on the go so we made two loaves to prove overnight.  We will have an update on the outcome of the loaves tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maeve,

    I like your idea of having an arts afternoon day! Did you find making the supermarket cashier hard? I like how you said you made a bell to go with the cashier so it will wake you up if anyone comes. Thats a great idea that I had not thought of!

    I like how your octopus is green and purple spots. It's good that the octopus has the blue fish around so it has some friends.

    I can't wait to hear how your sourdough turns out! I have never made sourdough before, maybe you could share the recipe with us?
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.