Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

Habitats

Did you know that polar bear(brown bears) and pandas are all related?



Pandas  have  a  extra  thumb. Its  because  they  need  to get ban boo.They eat a lot of ban boo each day. Pandas live in warm sunny places with lots of ban boo.



A polar  bear  is  a  type  of  bear. They  live  in  icy places. Such  as  in  Antarctica. The  love  eating fish.



Brown bears are a type of bear that lives in the woodlands. They have a lot of food in the summer. But in Autumn there is not a lot of food for the brown bears.


What habitat would you like to live in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.